$33.00 – $400.00
IN STOCK – GET IN TOUCH WITH US FOR A QUOTE email@example.com
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
IN STOCK - GET IN TOUCH WITH US FOR A QUOTE firstname.lastname@example.org
This unique product is sound insulating, flexible, shock absorbent and durable in gym/facility weight
rooms and can withstand being laid as flooring underneath heavy fitness equipment. It also can act as safety flooring due to its natural anti-slip and anti-static properties.
1) Full Black
2) Black with 10-15% EPDM colour flecks – Grey, Blue, Red
1) 1m x 1m x 15mm
2) 10m x 1m x 8mm – for orders please enquire
3) 10m x 1m x 12mm – for orders please enquire
1. Easy to install and maintain
2. 100% recycled truck tyre rubber
3. Anti-slip and anti-static properties
|Application||Gym and Fitness studio, Indoor playground, Exercise equipment, Weight room|
|Materials||Product: SBR Rubber (100% recycle truck tyres) + PU Binder
Granules Shape: Cubic, Mechanically cut
Hardness: 62 shore A Tolerance : + 8
Specify Gravity: 1.20 Kg/dm3 Tolerance : + 0.1
|Maintenance||Damp mop with normal clearing agent|
|Dimension (available)||1m x 1m x 15mm
10m x 1m x 8mm – please enquire
10m x 1m x 12mm – please enquire
|Density||Very high, approximately 950kg/m3|
|Weight||1m x 1m x 15mm: 14kgs|
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Steps for cleaning rubber gym mats
1. Vacuum the rubber gym floor to remove dirt, dust and debris
2. Use lemon-scented all-purpose cleaner or a rubber floor cleaner diluted in water to mop the floor. Scented all-purpose cleaners will help diminish any rubber odours.
3. Then, dip a mop into the bucket of warm water. Mop the floor to remove soap residue.
4. Allow the floor to air dry
5. Might require to repeat few times to completely remove any stubborn stain.